Discover an Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Specialist
Who are Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Surgeons?
Orthopaedic foot and ankle cosmetic surgeons in Otsego County are medical physicians (MD and DO) who concentrate on the medical diagnosis, care, and treatment of patients with conditions of the musculoskeletal system of the foot and ankle. This includes the bones, joints, ligaments, muscles tendons, nerves, and skin. Orthopaedic foot and ankle surgeons utilize medical, physical, and rehabilitative methods along with surgical treatment to deal with clients of all ages. They carry out reconstructive procedures, deal with sports injuries, and manage and deal with injury of the foot and ankle.
Orthopaedic foot and ankle cosmetic surgeons work with physicians of numerous other specializeds, consisting of internal medication, pediatrics, vascular surgical treatment, endocrinology, radiology, anesthesiology, and others.
Watch this video about foot and ankle clinic in Fly Creek NY here:
Medical school curriculum and post-graduate training offers the strong scientific background required to acknowledge medical issues, admit patients to a healthcare facility when necessary, and contribute significantly to the coordination of care proper for each patient.
- AOFAS members have the following qualifications:
Completed 4 years of medical school. The curriculum covers fundamental and scientific sciences, surgical treatment, internal medication, pediatrics, family medication and all other medical specialties
- Finished five years of recognized graduate medical education (residency training) in orthopaedic surgical treatment
- Lots of orthopaedic foot and ankle cosmetic surgeons in Fly Creek NY also total sophisticated fellowship training in foot and ankle surgical treatment.
- Satisfying completion of the national medical licensing evaluation
- Continuing medical education credits over a specific time period.
- Board certification: Qualified by or eligible for assessment and certification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgical treatment
- Each member should hold membership in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS).
Picking a Medical Service provider
- Medical school education
- Recognized residency training
- Locations of practice specialization
- Experience in your proposed treatment (surgical and/or non-surgical).